Known as one of the best and first Armenian-American Hip-Hop artist, 2-Hye has been releasing memorable and notable jams since he was in high school, creating a local name as a lyrical beast coming straight from Pasadena/ Los Angeles, California.
He eventually spread worldwide as he evolved with the internet, which helped increase the number of die-hard fans.
A short bio would do no justice to explain 2-Hye’s life and his complete back-story, which is where the incredibly large catalog of all original music is known to verbally paint it for your ears.
1. A Little Past High and a Decade (2007-2015) As a senior at Marshall High School in Pasadena, 2-Hye made friends with Mason David Levy (MdL) and released the first solo album.
2. The Hye Way (2009) The last 2-Hye project produced by Mason Levy (MdL) The first music video 2-Hye released was this album’s introduction song. Feel Me
3. Love, Death, and Revolution (2012) Produced by Darrell Lynn (Lyndrum), who played a big part in shaping 2-Hye as an artist even before his debut.
4. Back 2-Hye School (2013) 2-Hye’s cousin, Jonathan Steven Torossian (Jon Treble) produced this album when he moved to Azusa from Fresno.
5. The Conference of the Council (2017) Before featuring on the Armenian Emcee Cypher, 2-Hye met Mkrtich Torosian (Mos Keys) at a rap contest, and they linked up to create this masterpiece album.
6. A Little Past High and a Decade: Extended Release (2018)